Ace Tuition offers group tutoring to primary and secondary students at your local libraries after school or on Saturday mornings. The group tuition classes are designed to simplify concepts learnt at school in an easy to understand approach. we also extend the student’s knowledge once they have developed a high level on confidence to tackle more advanced topics to give them a head start.
At Ace Tuition we ensure class sizes are kept small with a maximum of 4 students per session. The small group setting allow students to work interactively as a team and also closely with their tutors whilst developing their interpersonal skills in a fun and friendly environment.
Our highly trained and experienced tutors will facilitate lessons that build upon core knowledge if students require remedial help and can also provide challenging lessons should students require further extension.
GROUP TUTOR SUBJECTS
The following group tutor subjects are offered at Ace Tuition:
VCE Maths Methods
When you enrol at Ace Tuition you will receive:
- A free assessment upon enrolment to ensure students receive a customised and structured learning program
- Structured and dynamic lessons delivered by some of Victoria’s top VCE achievers
- Comprehensive worksheets and exercises to ensure ideas and concepts are consolidated
- End of semester reports to keep you informed about your progress
- Recognition of achievements to encourage and foster academic excellence
- Optimise your outcome in Selective School Tests & Scholarships
Upon experiencing our classes, you will:
- Feel confident in your studies and improve your grades
- Cover essential concepts in an easy to understand format
- Develop your communication and leadership skills
- Develop and attain the confidence to achieve and excel, helping you come closer to your dreams and aspirations
- Cut down on study time by mastering effective study techniques